Cedar Grove, Wisconsin Memorial Park 70th Annual: July 28 - 29, 2017
Holland Festival Art and Craft Fair|
Saturday, July 29, 2017 - 9:00am - 5:00pm
Wisconsin Department of Revenue Form
You are invited to participate in the art and craft fair held during Cedar Grove's Holland Festival. The event attracts approximately 5,000 people. There is a non-refundable fee of $45.00 for a marked space measuring 13 feet wide by 10 feet deep. End spaces will cost $55.00. Most spaces are in full sun.
1) Items must be handcrafted. Commercially produced and flea market items are not allowed.
2) The park will open at 6 a.m. for set-up. You must be set-up by 8:45 a.m.
3) Motor homes and large trailers will not be allowed on the art fair grounds.
4) There will be no refunds and there is no rain date.
5) There are 80 spaces available. There is no guarantee that you will have the same space as previous years.
6) Requests for corner spots will be given on a first come, first served basis.
7) There will be an additional fee of $20 for applications postmarked after July 22, 2017.
Spaces will be assigned only upon receipt of:
- A completed registration form; and
- A completed Wisconsin Department of Revenue form; and
- Full payment with checks made out to Cedar Grove Holland Festival.
Questions? Contact Jenna DeRuyter at 414-651-9650 or email@example.com.
Copyright 2017 Holland Guild Gezelschap, Inc.
Site design by MDP Tech, LLC